Partner • United Kingdom
Alastair Marshall is a Partner in Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services (GOS) team, delivering integrated, data-driven solutions, aligned to his client's business strategies.
With over 15 years’ experience and working with a wide range of corporate occupiers across the Globe, Alastair offers a unique perspective and experience into the delivery of scale, volume and complexity of outsourced real estate portfolios.
Alastair leads several of Cushman & Wakefield’s highest-profile client accounts across EMEA and has a significant track record of noteworthy transactions and activity including:
- Acquisition of new HQ developments and other complex landmark transactions
- Transactions that helped to define some of EMEA’s most sustainable buildings
- Metro transactions that improve client’s operational performance
- Portfolio realignment to meet a significant shift in CRE strategy
- NSPCC Real Estate Board Member
- Salesforce: Acquisition of Salesforce Tower, Dublin Ireland- 540,000 sq ft
- Morgan Stanley: Acquisition of 122 Waterloo Street, Glasgow UK- 150,000 sq ft
- Warner Bros.: Acquisition of site for Harry Potter Studio Tour, Tokyo Japan- 350,000 sq ft
Global Occupier Services
Integrated Portfolio Management
Our commercial property management services focus our Transaction Management, Portfolio Administration and Portfolio Strategy activity around our clients’ business challenges and priorities.
Providing you with the right space, the right strategy, in the right locations to support your business growth and flexibility.
Lease Transaction and Advisory
Whether you want to streamline your portfolio, navigate a rent review or relocate your company, getting the best property advice from the right people can make all the difference.