Executive Managing Director • United States
Tom’s knowledge, passion and guidance is the basis upon which each project is managed toward our client’s goals and objectives. As a Senior Managing Director and the Central Lead for C&W’s Project Management & Development Services (PDS), he brings over 40 years of building experience (including tenant improvement projects, base building construction and renovation projects, as well as pre-construction consulting) to our proposed project team. He has a full range of experience from his earliest days of project estimator to owning his own firm to high-level management positions in prestigious construction and project management firms.
Prior to working at Cushman & Wakefield, Tom was responsible for leading the project management team for Grubb & Ellis nationally. He join Grubb & Ellis after successfully running his independent project management firm, Fioretti Associates, Inc., for six (6) years in downtown Chicago. Prior to that, Tom was the Director of Operations for the National Platform at CBRE and was responsible for the overall management and strategic planning, project implementation and quality control for all national project management assignments. Tom also held a number of executive positions at LaSalle Construction and AMEC International where he oversaw the management of the Interiors/Special Projects Division with responsibilities that included all aspects of the construction business.
Tom has delivered project management and construction management services on well over 10 million SF of tenant improvements and over $500 million in base building and building renovation projects.
- NIASHF - Les Trilla Champion Award for Dedication and Service, April 2013
- Cushman & Wakefield Chicago Achievement Award, 2012 Turn Around Team of the Year
- Grubb & Ellis PM Excellence Award – 2010 National Top Performer Corporate Services
- Buildings Magazine – “Avoid Project Failure in a Weak Economy”, July 2009
- Real Estate & Construction Review Magazine – Plaque of Honor, Seyfarth Shaw Chicago
- Relocation Project, for Owner’s Representative Services, 2008
- Greater Chicago Food Depository, Chicago Commercial Real Estate Awards 2006 – Project Manager of the Year Award Nominee
- Commercial Builder/Architect Magazine – “The Owner’s Advocate, The Team’s Resource,” September 2006
- Chicago Lawyer Magazine – “The Benefit of an Owners Representative,” September 2005
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Executive Board of Directors, National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame (NAISHF)
- Member, Navy Seals Warfare Family Foundation