Global Reach. Local Expertise. Strategic Healthcare Solutions.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Capital Markets professionals have more than a decade of combined experience as investors, bankers, operators, and brokers dedicated to the unique needs of the healthcare industry. We work with owners, operators, investors, and developers of hospitals, medical office buildings, ambulatory care centers, surgery centers and other outpatient healthcare facilities, and skilled nursing facilities to ensure that a strategy is in place to align real estate with operational and financial goals.
In partnership with the 300+ members of the firm’s Healthcare Advisory Practice and 350+ members of the firm’s Capital Markets Division, we work with you to develop a customized strategy that achieves your core goals. Whether you want to maximize value, secure competitive investment and lending terms, or recapitalize to maintain long-term control, our experts are dedicated to making potential a reality in the dynamics of the healthcare environment.
Healthcare Providers pursuing investments and sales of ASCs or MOB leverage our services for several reasons:
- 100 Percent Financing
- Improved Balance Sheets
- Off-Balance Sheet Transactions
- Improved Income Statements
- Debt Reduction
- Access to Capital
- Tax Benefits
- Maintaining Control
- Strategic Planning. We listen to your objectives and create a strategy that that considers the economic cycle and the current capital markets.
- Debt Financing. We customize a plan of financing and solicit proposals from an extensive group of established lender relationships.
- Equity Capital / Joint Ventures. We present your company and financial proposal to qualified investors throughout the country.
- Investment Sales / Brokerage. Our team analyzes properties and portfolios, creates a compelling investment thesis and sales package, and aggressively markets your assets.
- Recapitalizations. We help you and your current lenders and investors assess value and find a financial structure that will meet investor goals and allow continuity of operation and ownership.
- Broker Opinion of Value. We evaluate assets and their market position to determine the best execution strategy.