Head of Logistic CMG • France
Romain Nicolle heads with Alexis Bouteiller our French logistics business and is more especially in charge of the capital markets team. He is an expert in industrial real estate acquisitions and disposals on behalf of domestic and international investors. With more than 15 years of experience, mostly in the logistics sector, Romain joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2019 after 12 years at Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) where he was head of the logistics investment team.
Romain has acquired a wealth of experience in consultancy and marketing for logistics assets all over France and has worked on the sales of over 11 million sq m since 2007, which amounts to €8 billion.
- Project Cornerstone on behalf of AEW: 148,000 sqm, €210M
- Nanteuil le Haudouin speculative development on behalf of Panhard: 93,000 sqm, €100M
- Spark portfolio in northern France on behalf of Morgan Stanley: 306,000 sq m, €250M
- Joint venture between Virtuo Property an CBRE GIP with an initial seed portfolio of 178,000 sq m
- Project Ben Nevis on behalf of AIMCO: 470,0000 sq m, €346M
- Project Monclair on behalf of Rockspring: 320,000 sq m, €270M
- Pantin urban logistics multi-storey buildng near Paris on behalf of AEW: 150,000 sq m, €115MAccomplishments
Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Master 246, Dauphine University
- Grenoble Business School